Highlights of the Little Theatre of Walla Walla’s Last 60 Years
- December 1, 1944: Opened upstairs at 23 1/2 Main St. with The Old War Horse.
- March 1948: Purchased Garden City Heights World War Veterans Memorial Building at 1130 E. Sumach (our present location).
Major Improvements to the LT Over the Years
- 1953: Added dressing rooms, rest room and stage area
- 1970: Paid off mortgage and upgraded sound system
- 1987: Dedicated Mildred Stewart Room
- 1993: Moon Garden Terrace
- 1994: Air conditioning and furnances
- 1997: New roof
- 2001: Stage floor and dressing room upgrades
- 2002: Grand drape and lighting system
- 2003: Sound and intercom system
- 2004: Fund raising for next MAJOR PROJECT—handicapped access